A Personal Approach To Giving. How it works:
- Make a gift of cash, appreciated stock, real estate or other assets.
- Set up a special fund in your name, family name or business or in honor of any person or organization you desire.
- You receive tax benefits in the year your gift is made.
- You recommend uses for the fund – working with our staff to support the causes and organizations you care about most.
- Your recommendations are presented to the Wayne Community Foundation board for approval.
- We handle the administration details and issue grants to charities in the name of the fund you establish.
- Your gift can be placed in an endowment that is invested over time. Earnings from your fund are used to make grants addressing community needs. Your gift – and all future earnings from your gift – is a permanent source of community capital, helping to do good work forever.