The 3D Scholarship is available annually to a graduating senior from Wayne Community School District in the amount of $1200.
- Applicants must be a current graduating high school senior from Wayne Community School with the intention of enrolling full-time at a trade school, junior college, college or university.
- Applicants must have maintained at least a 2.5 grade point average throughout high school. A signed copy of the applicant’s transcript must be provided.
- Applicants must submit a letter of application which includes the following information:
- Name of college, university, junior college or trade school they plan to attend.
- Why they chose this institution
- Their intended field of study and what led them to this career choice
- A statement of personal and educational goals pertaining to the chosen career
- A summary of any work-related experience in the field of study
- A statement of how the student has made the best use of his or her ability and a demonstration of financial need.
- Applicants must supply a letter of recommendation from a school representative and a recommendation from a non-related community representative.
- Applications must be received by April 1 annually.
Applications for the Scholarship will be judged using the following criteria:
Desire for continued education
Personal qualities / strength of character